Australian singer Ricki Lee Coulter was spotted this morning in the Albert Park paddock and start/finish straight to rehearse her rendition of the Australian national anthem for tomorrow’s Grand Prix.
Coulter will sing with the QANTAS Children’s Choir just before the race gets underway, and after her two rehearsals, we can certainly say it will be a beautiful rendition.
You can also check out our interview with Ricki-Lee here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020