A large crowd of today’s Advantage ticket-holders were given the special opportunity of a pit straight walk when the Albert Park circuit’s gates opened this morning, ahead of this afternoon’s 2012 QANTAS Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix in Melbourne.
Several thousand spectators were given the unique opportunity to take in today’s pre-race atmosphere, with many snapping photos and video footage along the way.
These are a selection of the pictures we took from the International Media Centre, which overlooks pit lane and the start/finish straight (click on each to enlarge):
What a great experience! Perhaps this is an experience you’d like to consider when purchasing your tickets for next year’s Australian Grand Prix?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020