The drivers gathered on the pit straight in their full race suit regalia for the customary start of season drivers’ photo. Check out our pictures from the media centre, overlooking the entire event…
|What the drivers see…||A closer look at the drivers|
The drivers then went on the traditional drivers’ parade around the circuit in a flotilla of MG drop-top cars.
It was interesting to observe the contrasting behaviours of some of the sport’s stars. Most were happy to mingle and joke with each other, but Fernando Alonso appeared positively taciturn (as he has done all weekend) and almost ignored the fans who had come to see him.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020