Mark Webber will be the first Australian sportsman to be featured at the soon-to-be-opened Madame Tussaud’s new wax museum in Sydney.
Reports in the News Media websites in Australia confirmed that the Red Bull Racing driver’s lookalike will be unveiled by the Queanbeyan-born driver in May.
“When Madame Tussauds approached me about including me in their Sydney collection I was rapt,” Webber is quoted as saying.
“It was fun working with the team in London to make a second version of myself, particularly my varying five o’clock shadow.
“I think it’s an incredible and accurate representation and I’m still amazed at how perfectly they matched everything, particularly my eyes, which is spooky.”
We’re looking forward to the unveiling!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020