We posted our little teaser yesterday where we’ve plugged a fantastic giveaway prize on offer: an Official Program for the 2012 Australian Grand Prix signed by almost every member of the grid!
And here’s how you can be in the running to win it…
Over the next two weeks, all you have to do is make a purchase of any available merchandise item for sale at our online store!
We have a fantastic range of official RichardsF1.com merchandise available, including T-Shirts, stationery, coffee mugs and license plates, starting from as little as $3.00!
Simply make your purchase before 11 April, and you will be awarded one entry per item purchased.
If your name is drawn at the end of the promotional period, you win the Official Program, a fantastic souvenir of this year’s season-opener!
The Official Program was signed by many of the drivers during the Australian Grand Prix weekend, including Sebastian Vettel, Michael Schumacher, Lewis Hamilton, Mark Webber and many more!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020