…what better way than to do it with one of our favourite clips of Riccardo in action?
It’s not him in his F1 days, but rather his later career as a Honda ambassador, where he decides to take his dear wife on a hot-lap of the Jerez circuit in a Honda Civic Type-R, much to her sheer terror.
Now I’m wouldn’t call myself fluent in Italian, but I would have a guess that this didn’t exactly raise his stock very much in the Patrese household!
But what’s even funnier is when Mrs Patrese realises that there’s a camera on the dashboard which has been recording the entire event!
The clip has currently enjoyed almost 5 million hits on YouTube.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018