Great news! We’re now a guest contributor on The Qualifying Lap, Australia’s only Formula 1 radio show!
Hosted by our guest writers Ben Waterworth and Samuel McCrossen, the show is broadcast every Monday 2-3pm AEST on Hobart’s EdgeFM 99.3FM station, and replayed again on Sunday morning between 9-10am.
You can listen live at the station’s website, or alternatively, we’ll publish the link to the podcast version every week!
In this week’s broadcast, I talk about last weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix and preview this weekend’s Bahrain Grand Prix, as well as talk about a host of other Formula 1 topics! You can download this week’s podcast at this link.
You can also visit The Qualifying Lap’s website.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018