After a few months in limbo, Tony D’Alberto has managed to secure a permanent major sponsor that will see him through the rest of the 2012 V8 Supercars Championship season.
The Victorian’s eponymous racing team will compete with the black and red colours of the HIFLEX Mobile Hose Service company, which joined his team as a minor sponsor at the start of the season.
HIFLEX is the mobile service division of parent company Alfagomma Australia, a privately-owned corporation specialising in the development of hose, fittings and assembly systems worldwide.
“It is certainly great for us to HIFLEX as a major sponsor involved with our team for the remainder of 2012,” D’Alberto is quoted as saying.
“The new deal gives the team the same look and feel for the rest of the season and are looking forward to showing them what V8 Supercars is all about.”
D’Alberto will officially debut his new colour scheme at this weekend’s third championship round, the ITM400 at Hamilton.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018