Time is running out to get your submissions in for our Bahrain Grand Prix round of the 2012 F1 Predictions Competition!
You have little time left to submit and edit your predictions right up until qualifying starts. Entry is open to all of our readers, and it’s so easy to submit your predictions!
You’ll need to predict the following (no later than 5 minutes before qualifying starts):
which driver will win pole position (1 point)
which driver will win the race (2 points)
which two teams will earn the best finishes in the race (1 point each, doubled if you correctly predict their finishing order)
which eight drivers will finish in the top-eight positions (1 point each)
A bonus 5 points are awarded to any entrant who correctly guesses an entire round!
You can also choose to ‘double up’ your points tally for the Bahrain Grand Prix – but be careful, you can only do this once per season!
You can view the current standings by clicking here. New entrants will be awarded a starting score of 17 points, the current median score after the Chinese Grand Prix.
To enter your predictions for the Bahrain Grand Prix, click here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018