Some users are reporting problems trying to enter their Bahrain Grand Prix predictions at our usual web link.
Unfortunately this appears to be an issue with its hosting site that is beyond our control, but here’s a workaround in case it doesn’t get back up and running…
We would ask that you submit your predictions to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers to the following:
Your Full Name:
Country of Residence:
Fastest Qualifying Driver:
Race Winning Driver:
2nd-placed Team (cannot be the same as ‘1st-placed Team’ response):
Top-8 Finishing Drivers:
Please submit these responses to us by no later than five minutes before the start of official qualifying today.
We apologise again for the inconvenience this causes, but it’s completely out of our hands and we hope that you understand.
If you have any further questions, please email us at the same email address.
UPDATE! We’re told that the link is now working – please continue to submit your predictions as per the normal process. Those who have already sent us their predictions via email will still be counted. Should you submit further predictions via the online site, then those will supersede your email predictions.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020