Two-time World Champion and Bahrain Grand Prix winner Sebastian Vettel has made an appearance in a feature photo shoot for the German edition of the GQ men’s magazine.
His shoot took place just a few months after Lewis Hamilton’s much-talked about photo spread for the January edition of its British publication.
Vettel’s modelling work took place during pre-season testing at the Circuit de Catalunya in February (note the grandstands in the background), and the German ace was given the opportunity to strike a pose on the classic Renault Alpine A110 ‘Berlinette’, a car that dominated the rallying scene in the early 1970s, almost a decade before Sebastian was even born.
I’m not sure if Red Bull Racing’s fuel sponsor Total would have been so thrilled with Seb posing on a car resplendent in signage of its main rival, Elf…
What do you think of the photos? Post your comments below…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018