Two-time World Champion and Bahrain Grand Prix winner Sebastian Vettel has made an appearance in a feature photo shoot for the German edition of the GQ men’s magazine.
His shoot took place just a few months after Lewis Hamilton’s much-talked about photo spread for the January edition of its British publication.
Vettel’s modelling work took place during pre-season testing at the Circuit de Catalunya in February (note the grandstands in the background), and the German ace was given the opportunity to strike a pose on the classic Renault Alpine A110 ‘Berlinette’, a car that dominated the rallying scene in the early 1970s, almost a decade before Sebastian was even born.
I’m not sure if Red Bull Racing’s fuel sponsor Total would have been so thrilled with Seb posing on a car resplendent in signage of its main rival, Elf…
What do you think of the photos? Post your comments below…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- FIA confirms 2019 F1 calendar and rules - 13 October, 2018
- George Russell signs with Williams - 13 October, 2018
- WTCR: Shedden claims breakthrough win - 7 October, 2018
- WTCR: Bennani wins action-packed race in Wuhan - 7 October, 2018
- Suzuka victory puts a fifth title in Hamilton’s reach - 7 October, 2018