Many World Touring Car Championship fans are extremely keen to learn more about the Slovakia Ring, which plays host to this weekend’s event for the very first time.
And ROAL Motorsport BMW driver Tom Coronel has kindly obliged us, managing to convince the series’ safety car driver to take him on a lap of this very technical 5.9-kilometre circuit…
It’s interesting to see some of Tom’s insights into possible cornering speeds and gearing for some of the corners, which will clearly place the tyres under enormous strain.
Practice begins today with two half-hour session before qualifying. You can read our complete event preview at this link.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018