Current championship standings of the 2012 IZOD IndyCar Series Championship season after the completion of the Sao Paulo Indy 300 (Round 4):
Championship points are awarded on the following basis:
|Led Most Laps||2|
|Indy 500 Qualifying||15||13||12||11||10||9||8||7||6||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||3|
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder & Chief Editor at MotorsportM8
Hasn't missed a Grand Prix since 1989. Has a soft spot for Minardi. Tattooed with 35+ Grand Prix circuits.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- FIA confirms 2019 F1 calendar and rules - 13 October, 2018
- George Russell signs with Williams - 13 October, 2018
- WTCR: Shedden claims breakthrough win - 7 October, 2018
- WTCR: Bennani wins action-packed race in Wuhan - 7 October, 2018
- Suzuka victory puts a fifth title in Hamilton’s reach - 7 October, 2018