Current championship standings of the 2012 IZOD IndyCar Series Championship season after the completion of the Sao Paulo Indy 300 (Round 4):
Championship points are awarded on the following basis:
|Led Most Laps||2|
|Indy 500 Qualifying||15||13||12||11||10||9||8||7||6||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||3|
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder & Chief Editor at MotorsportM8
Hasn't missed a Grand Prix since 1989. Has a soft spot for Minardi. Tattooed with 35+ Grand Prix circuits.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018