The latest episode of The Qualifying Lap went to air yesterday, and yours truly made another appearance on Australia’s only Formula 1 radio show!
Speaking with the show’s host Ben Waterworth, I review the Mugello in-season test, preview the Spanish Grand Prix and talk about Ferrari’s plans to honour the memory of Gilles Villeneuve, thirty years on from his death.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018