The latest episode of The Qualifying Lap went to air yesterday, and yours truly made another appearance on Australia’s only Formula 1 radio show!
Speaking with the show’s host Ben Waterworth, I review the Mugello in-season test, preview the Spanish Grand Prix and talk about Ferrari’s plans to honour the memory of Gilles Villeneuve, thirty years on from his death.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018