The latest episode of The Qualifying Lap went to air yesterday, and yours truly made another appearance on Australia’s only Formula 1 radio show!
Speaking with the show’s host Ben Waterworth, I review the Mugello in-season test, preview the Spanish Grand Prix and talk about Ferrari’s plans to honour the memory of Gilles Villeneuve, thirty years on from his death.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020