Courtesy of our technical writer Joseph Sheu, we’ve been sent this footage of Michael Schumacher proving his sense of humour is still alive and well. The German played a little prank on Lewis Hamilton during a special group interview of all six World Champions on the 2011 grid during the Chinese Grand Prix.
The annoying use of the interpreter notwithstanding, Schumi lightens the mood by playing with Lewis’ seat during the interview. Hop to 3 minutes into the below clip:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018