Our popular F1 Predictions Competition is now open for the Spanish Grand Prix, and you’ll have until five minutes before qualifying to get your predictions in!
Entry is open to all of our readers, and it’s so easy to submit your predictions!
After a few glasses of sangria, you’ll need to predict:
which driver will win pole position and the race
which two teams will earn the best finishes in the race
which eight drivers will finish in the top-eight positions
Bonus point are awarded to any entrant who correctly guesses an entire round!
You can also choose to ‘double up’ your points tally for the Spanish Grand Prix – but be careful, you can only do this once per season!
To enter your predictions for the Spanish Grand Prix, click here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020