Eight-time Le Mans 24 Hours winner Tom Kristensen will return to the FIA Stewards’ panel for this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix.
The Danish racer – who formerly served as a test driver for Minardi, BAR, Williams and Jaguar – will make his third appearance on the panel, offering a driver’s perspective on any on-track incidents during the race weekend.
Kristensen has previously served on the panel at the 2010 Australian Grand Prix, as well as at last year’s German Grand Prix.
Johnny Herbert and Emanuele Pirro (Kristensen’s former team-mate in Audi’s Le Mans line-up) have shared stewarding duties at the opening four races of the season, with Herbert officiating at the Australian and Malaysian Grands Prix, while Pirro served at China and Bahrain.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020