The World Touring Car Championship competitors were not given any Friday running yesterday as the series makes its first appearance at Austria’s Salzburgring this weekend.
Nonetheless, ROAL Motorsport Tom Coronel has left it to his girlfriend, Paulien Zwart – an accomplished racing driver in her own right – to give us a sneak peek at the high-speed circuit…
The drivers will be given two practice sessions today ahead of this afternoon’s all-important qualifying session.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020