The Force India team can claim ownership of a new world record, with the team setting a new ‘beer bottle domino’ benchmark using over 2,000 bottles of Kingfisher beer –
all drunk by Vijay Mallya? – one of the team’s leading advertisers.
Watched on by Paul di Resta and English cricketer Graeme Swann, here’s how the entire carefully planned sequence turned out:
Perhaps Vijay can take the bottles to his nearest recycling centre and use the few pennies he’d get for each bottle towards paying that hefty legal bill he needs to pay Aerolab?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020