Current championship standings of the 2012 DTM Championship after the completion of the Race of Brands Hatch (Round 3):
2012 DTM Drivers’ Championship Standings:
Championship points are awarded: 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 for the top-ten finishers.
2012 DTM Manufacturers’ and Teams Championship Standings:
|1.||Mercedes||133||1.||HWA Team Mercedes||88|
|2.||Audi||86||2.||Team Schnitzer BMW||43|
|3.||BMW||84||=.||Abt Sportsline Audi||43|
|4.||HWA Team Mercedes AMG||41|
|5.||Phoenix Racing Audi||33|
|6.||Team RBM BMW||23|
|7.||Team RMG BMW||18|
|8.||Team Rosberg Audi||10|
|=.||Audi Sport Team Abt||0|
Manufacturers’ Championship points are awarded on a 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 basis for the first ten places in each race. The results obtained by all cars classified per manufacturer in each race are counted.
For the Teams’ Championship, the points are on a 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 basis for the first ten places in each race. However, only the results obtained by the best two cars classified per team in each race are counted. All the other cars of that same team are invisible as far as scoring points is concerned.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018