Current championship standings of the 2012 IZOD IndyCar Series Championship season after the completion of the 96th Indianapolis 500 (Round 5):
Championship points are awarded on the following basis:
|Led Most Laps||2|
|Indy 500 Qualifying||15||13||12||11||10||9||8||7||6||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||3|
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder & Chief Editor at MotorsportM8
Hasn't missed a Grand Prix since 1989. Has a soft spot for Minardi. Tattooed with 35+ Grand Prix circuits.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018