Current championship standings of the 2012 DTM Championship after the completion of the Race of Spielberg (Round 4):
2012 DTM Drivers’ Championship Standings:
Championship points are awarded: 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 for the top-ten finishers.
2012 DTM Manufacturers’ and Teams Championship Standings:
|1.||Mercedes||158||1.||HWA Team Mercedes||103|
|2.||Audi||141||2.||Abt Sportsline Audi||63|
|3.||BMW||105||3.||HWA Team Mercedes AMG||51|
|4.||Team Schnitzer BMW||43|
|5.||Team Rosberg Audi||39|
|=.||Phoenix Racing Audi||39|
|7.||Team RMG BMW||38|
|6.||Team RBM BMW||24|
|=.||Audi Sport Team Abt||0|
Manufacturers’ Championship points are awarded on a 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 basis for the first ten places in each race. The results obtained by all cars classified per manufacturer in each race are counted.
For the Teams’ Championship, the points are on a 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 basis for the first ten places in each race. However, only the results obtained by the best two cars classified per team in each race are counted. All the other cars of that same team are invisible as far as scoring points is concerned.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020