Current championship standings of the 2012 IZOD IndyCar Series Championship season after the completion of the Texas Firestone 550 (Round 7):
Championship points are awarded on the following basis:
|Led Most Laps||2|
|Indy 500 Qualifying||15||13||12||11||10||9||8||7||6||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||3|
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder & Chief Editor at MotorsportM8
Hasn't missed a Grand Prix since 1989. Has a soft spot for Minardi. Tattooed with 35+ Grand Prix circuits.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020