F1 fans have a new timing and scoring app on the market, with an excellent iPhone and iPad-compatible app now available to download: F1Matrix.
The application allows fans to review each Grand Prix, giving fans a unique view of each driver and team’s performance with lap-by-lap summaries, sector split times and pit stop strategies.
Additionally, users can access these statistics for every race over the last four seasons.
It also includes:
- Results from every session of each Grand Prix
- Every Grand Prix lap-by-lap, including pit stops and fastest lap performance
- ‘Head to head’ performances between drivers in the race, including relative gaps, race position and tyre compound selections
- Complete Drivers’ and Constructors’ Championship standings
A ‘free use’ version is also available, giving users head-to-head results since 2009.
The full F1Matrix App (available in English and Italian with all of the above features) is available for download at the Apple Store for just $AU2.99!
For more information, please visit F1Matrix’s official website.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018