Sebastian Vettel will become the latest F1 driver to be immortalised as a waxwork figure, with the German driver’s figure set to be unveiled at Madam Tussaud’s Berlin museum later this year.
His model is still in production, but he will join fellow 2012 racers Lewis Hamilton and Mark Webber, whose own waxworks can be found at Madam Tussaud’s in London and Sydney, respectively.
It is also understood that the waxwork will feature Vettel’s infamous index finger salute – although we would be well impressed if they got the measurements wrong and the finished product looked something like the excellent piece of photoshopping above!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020