If anyone is planning on heading to California’s Disneyland, you now have an extra incentive to do so, with the theme park unveiling ‘Cars Land’, it new area to honour the hugely popular CARS film franchise.
The area has been built and opened following a four-year, $1.1 billion expansion plan for Disney California Adventure Park. It looks pretty impressive…
The area includes three rides – Radiator Springs Racers, Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree, and Luigi’s Flying Tyres (a reworked version of the classic ‘Flying Saucers’ attraction) – as well as three CARS themed eateries.
So, who’s going with us?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020