Tickets for Formula 1’s inaugural visit to Austin’s Circuit of the Americas are selling extremely well, ahead of the mid-November race at Texas.
A report in the local American Statesman newspaper reports that, such is the demand for tickets, circuit officials are considering building more grandstands to accommodate the unexpected demand.
“We have experienced incredible demand for reserved grandstand seating tickets, and customers have quickly purchased our available inventory,” COTA’s public relations vice-president Julie Loignon said.
With ticket sales opening to the public a week ago, most have already sold, she confirmed.
To purchase your tickets, visit the circuit’s official website by clicking here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020