The latest round of our 2012 F1 Predictions Competition is now open for business, and you can enter and edit your predictions for the European Grand Prix right up until five minutes before qualifying!
Entry is open to all of our readers, and it’s so easy to submit your predictions!
All you’ll need to do is predict:
- which driver will win pole position and the race
- which two teams will earn the best finishes in the race
- which eight drivers will finish in the top-eight positions
Bonus point are awarded to any entrant who correctly guesses an entire round!
You can also choose to ‘double up’ your points tally for the European Grand Prix – but be careful, you can only do this once per season!
To enter your predictions for the European Grand Prix, click here.
To view the current points’ standings after the Canadian Grand Prix, click here.
Our complete European Grand Prix Preview will be online tomorrow!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020