Two out of the KV Racing Technology team’s three drivers – Tony Kanaan and EJ Viso – have been hit with ten-place grid penalties for this weekend’s IndyCar Series round, the Iowa Corn 250 at Iowa Speedway.
The penalties stem from the team’s decision to perform engine changes for both drivers, less than a week after each achieved their best finishes of the season at Milwaukee: Kanaan finished second to winner Ryan Hunter-Reay, while Viso finished fifth.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020