The ever-popular Angry Birds game continues to grow, with its production company, Rovio Entertainment, releasing a special Heikki Kovalainen edition.
The Finnish company has been in partnership with the Caterham driver since the start of the season, with the racing driver donning a special Angry Birds style helmet as part of the collaboration.
Players can enjoy twelve levels based on a selection of Formula 1 races, including the new Circuit of the Americas level. More levels will become available as the 2012 season progresses.
The game will also include a new power up known as ‘Heikki Power’, although we’re not sure if the final version will resemble Pilotoons’ interpretation below…
For your chance to try out ‘Heikki Power’, head to the Heikki Angry Birds game website.
|READ OUR EXCLUSIVE HEIKKI KOVALAINEN INTERVIEW HERE:|
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020