While he might still be searching for his maiden Grand Prix win this season, Lotus F1 driver Romain Grosjean has snared another trophy of sorts, marrying his girlfriend, Marion Jollès, on Wednesday.
Jollès, a motorsport journalist with France’s TF1 network, met Grosjean – four-and-a-half years her junior – in 2008 during her work in the Grand Prix paddock, which she continues to this day.
After completing her initial studies in Paris, Jollès continued to obtain her Masters degree in journalism in French and English, and is a longstanding member of the international press corps at every Grand Prix.
The RichardsF1.com team sends its congratulations to the happy couple!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020