F1 fans have a new timing and scoring app on the market, with an excellent iPhone and iPad-compatible app now available to download: F1Matrix.
The application allows fans to review each Grand Prix, giving fans a unique view of each driver and team’s performance with lap-by-lap summaries, sector split times and pit stop strategies.
Additionally, users can access these statistics for every race over the last four seasons.
It also includes:
- Results from every session of each Grand Prix
- Every Grand Prix lap-by-lap, including pit stops and fastest lap performance
- ‘Head to head’ performances between drivers in the race, including relative gaps, race position and tyre compound selections
- Complete Drivers’ and Constructors’ Championship standings
A ‘free use’ version is also available, giving users head-to-head results since 2009.
The full F1Matrix App (available in English and Italian with all of the above features) is available for download at the Apple Store for just $AU2.99!
For more information, please visit F1Matrix’s official website.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020