Wherever you are in the world, make sure you listen to our upcoming appearance today on The Qualifying Lap, Australia’s only Formula 1 radio show!
In today’s episode, hosted by our contributing writers Ben Waterworth an Samuel McGrossen, we cover the latest happenings in Formula 1 on and off the track, including:
will a Grand Prix in London ever get off the ground?
Bernie Ecclestone’s court dramas
Jenson Button’s Twitter milestone
Renault’s findings into Sebastian Vettel and Romain Grosjean’s engine-related retirements at Valencia
…and we preview this weekend’s British Grand Prix!
You can stream the episode – which goes to air between 2-3pm AEST (GMT+10) every Monday and replayed again between 9-10am on Sunday – on Edge Radio’s website!
For those of you unable to listen in, we’ll put the podcast link to the episode on our site as soon as it becomes available.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020