Unfortunately not all people are as well-rehearsed on Formula 1 as the readers of RichardsF1.com, but this hapless fellow made a right fool of himself on today’s episode of Million Dollar Hot Seat (the version of the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? TV franchise adapted for Australian audiences)…
Our hero was asked which team Ayrton Senna was driving for at the time of death during the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix.
As reported by our resident IndyCar correspondent Matt Lennon (who just so happened to be watching at the time), our hero told the show’s host Eddie McGuire that he was certain that Ayrton Senna was Italian, and therefore drove for…
I am NOT having him on my pub trivia team!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020