Force India driver Paul di Resta has parted ways with his manager Anthony Hamilton – father of Lewis Hamilton – in a surprise move that has come just days before the Scot’s home race at Silverstone.
A report in London’s Telegraph newspaper has announced the split claiming that it “happened some weeks ago” and “was not planned”.
The reason for the split remains unclear, the report adds, with the relationship between the pair reporting being “delicate”.
Neither party has offered any official comment as yet.
Hamilton Sr previous served as manager to his on Lewis, until the pair split their driver-manager relationship at the beginning of the 2010 season.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020