For the first time this season, we have a new points leader in our 2012 F1 Predictions Competition!
Some smart British Grand Prix predictions – coupled with a well-timed use of the ‘double up’ option – have launched our journalists Geoff Burke and Matt Lennon to the top of the leaderboard. Both had near-perfect scores in a round that saw many of our entrants score quite well.
So where did you finish up after the race at Silverstone? CLICK HERE to find out.
Entries for the upcoming German Grand Prix will open next week.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020