The latest episode of The Qualifying Lap went to air on Monday, and yours truly made another appearance on Australia’s only Formula 1 radio show!
Speaking with the show’s host (and RichardsF1.com contributor) Ben Waterworth, I reviewed the British Grand Prix and offered my thoughts on who was hot (and wasn’t) at Silverstone.
The week has thrown up plenty of talking points, not least of which was the terrible accident that befell María de Villota, and we also discuss Pastor Maldonado’s spate of accidents and McLaren’s apparent loss of pace.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020