Picture this: You’re running sixth in your Formula Renault race when your car is hit with an electrical problem. Do you sacrifice your position and pit to have the problem investigated, or do you go for the old-fashioned ‘reset factory settings’ trick on the next straight?
You do the latter of course! Check out the onboard footage racer Jeroen Slaghekke’s antics as he unplugs and reseats his steering wheel in the race – an act which could have had dire consequences if he’d got it wrong:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020