The latest round of our 2012 F1 Predictions Competition is now open for business, and you can enter and edit your predictions for the German Grand Prix right up until five minutes before qualifying!
Entry is open to all of our readers, and it’s so easy to submit your predictions!
All you’ll need to do is predict:
- which driver will win pole position and the race
- which two teams will earn the best finishes in the race
- which eight drivers will finish in the top-eight positions
Bonus point are awarded to any entrant who correctly guesses an entire round!
You can also choose to ‘double up’ your points tally for the German Grand Prix – but be careful, you can only do this once per season!
Unfortunately our F1 Predictions portal site – KwikSurveys – was affected by a major hack after the British Grand Prix and has been shut down. While we are in the process of locating a new survey platform, please email us your predictions to email@example.com. Please indicate in your email if you wish to ‘double up’ in this round as well.
You may email us with further updates / amendments any time before the deadline closes, and your last submission will be the final one.
You can view the current Predictions Competition Standings here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020