Motoring fans can secure their appearance at the 2012 Australian International Motor Show with tickets now available online at the event’s official website.
This year’s show will be held at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour from October 19-28.
Visitors who purchase tickets online will be able to take advantage of special early bird prices for a limited time, with a significant saving of 15% off the door price.
These early birds can purchase general admission adult tickets for only $19, concession tickets for $14, children aged 5-15 are just $9, with a family pass of two adults and three children an affordable $42.
“Throughout the years, we have noticed high numbers of visitors who plan their visits to the Show well in advance and we want to incentivise these ‘early birds’ with special deals and savings if they purchase online,” said AIMS Event Director, Russ Tyrie.
“The 2012 Motor Show will have something for everyone with world reveals, a record number of vehicles, concept cars from a number of manufacturers and special guests including Rosco McGlashan, the ‘Fastest Aussie on Earth’.”
For further information about the Show and to purchase tickets, please visit the official AIMS website – www.motorshow.com.au – which is also compatible with all android and Apple mobile devices.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020