For the first time in the history of the RichardsF1.com F1 Predictions Competition, we’ve had a perfect-scoring entry, with one lucky entrant correctly predicting the outcome of the German Grand Prix to pick up five all-important bonus points!
The smart tipster just happened to be one of our resident writers and current points leaders, Geoff Burke, who correctly picked pole position, the winner, top-eight finishers and top two teams to earn himself a maximum 20-point haul. Having already used his ‘double up’ option last time out at the British Grand Prix to take the points’ lead, he now sits an impressive 14 points clear of the chasing pack. Unbelievable!
Several other entrants netted themselves some good points hauls to move up the leaderboard.
So where did you finish up after the race at Hockenheim? CLICK HERE to find out.
Entries for the upcoming Hungarian Grand Prix will be open soon.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020