Formula 1’s official tyre supplier, Pirelli, has confirmed which of its dry-weather tyre compounds will be made available over the next three Grand Prix events in Belgium, Italy and Singapore.
With the tyre maker having produced less durable dry-weather compounds for this season, Pirelli has elected to bring its hard and medium compound tyres for the races at Spa-Francorchamps and Monza, while its super-soft and soft compounds will be on offer at Singapore.
Last year’s races in Belgium and Italy proved particularly tough on Pirelli’s tyres, while the much slower Singapore circuit is better suited to the softer rubber in the Italian company’s tyre range.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020