The leaderboard in the RichardsF1.com F1 Predictions Competition had another shake-up in the wake of the Hungarian Grand Prix – a round that curiously saw no other competitor (aside from yours truly) elect to use their ‘Double Up’ option…
Our smart tipster and fellow writer Geoff Burke continues to lead the field with another high-scoring round, but there are a number of chasing entrants waiting in the wings and ready to use their ‘Double Up’ option when the time is right.
Several other entrants netted themselves some good points hauls to move up the leaderboard.
So where did you finish up after the race at the Hungaroring? CLICK HERE to find out.
Entries for the upcoming Belgian Grand Prix will be open in the week leading up to the Grand Prix.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020