The six Formula 1 World Champions on this year’s grid have banded together to support an auction for the Wings For Life charity, a foundation set up by Red Bull Group owner Dietrich Mateschitz to support spinal cord injury research.
Seven-time champion Michael Schumacher will join two-time title-winners Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel, along with one-time champions Jenson Button, Lewis Hamilton and Kimi Räikkönen, in supplying a signed race-worn driving suit.
The auction will take place on December 3 at Mercedes-Benz World in Surrey.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020