The Caterham F1 operation has a new home, with the Tony Fernandes-owned outfit – along with its motoring arm – successfully completing a relocation to its new headquarters in Leafield, formerly the home of the Arrows and Super Aguri F1 teams.
The team had been based at a much smaller facility at Hingham since the team’s inception in late 2009, and the base will still be used for the outfit’s extra branches, such as its GP2 and GP3 teams.
The team took advantage of the five-week summer shutdown to complete the move, having performed major renovations to the new facility to accommodate its growing staff base and infrastructure.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020