F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has wed for the third time. The 81-year-old eloped with his fiancée, Brazilian marketing executive Fabiana Flosi, who is 46 years his junior.
According to reports in the British tabloids, the pair held a private ceremony at his chalet in the Swiss ski resort town of Gstaad.
His nuptials were not attended by his daughters Tamara, 28, and Petra, 24, who were reportedly in Los Angeles at the time.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020