The HRTF1 Team has secured another sponsor on its books, with Production Resource Group (PRG), the largest company in the audiovisual services industry worldwide, reaching an agreement with the Spanish squad to become its official audio-visual technology supplier until the end of the season.
The deal will see PRG service the team’s audio-visual needs at its Caja Mágica headquarters and at the race track.
PRG serves a range of markets across five continents, including concert touring, corporate events, trade shows, special events, theatre, television and film.
Team principal Luis Pérez-Sala believes that the latest sponsorship deal is another step in the backmarker outfit’s goals to grow and consolidate its operations in its third year on the grid.
“Formula 1 is sport and technology but also a spectacle. Image is very important and that is why we’re very happy to welcome our new partner Production Resource Group, who is the world’s leading supplier of entertainment and event technology, to cover all our technical audiovisual needs for event and corporate acts,” he said.
“Alliances such as this one enable us to continue growing and establish ourselves in all aspects of such a competitive and global world as is Formula 1.”
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020