Four more international drivers have been confirmed as co-drivers for this year’s ArmorAll Gold Coast 600 at Surfers Paradise, with sports car drivers Stéphane Sarrazin, Nicolas Minassian and Jamie Campbell-Jones signing to race for Brad Jones Racing, while IndyCar racer Mike Conway will race for the Lucas Dumbrell Racing outfit.
Conway, who drives for the AJ Foyt Enterprises team in this year’s IndyCar championship, will partner Taz Douglas in the #30 Holden Commodore run by Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport in the pair of 300-kilometre races in October.
Sarrazin and Minassian – both former team-mates in Peugeot’s LMP1 squad – will share the cockpits of BJR regulars Jason Bright and Fabian Coulthard, respectively.
Campbell-Jones, meanwhile, will be partnered with the team’s rookie driver, David Wall.
Sarrazin was partnered with Bright at last year’s event, while Minassian will be making his first appearance in V8 Supercars since 2003, when he was a co-driver with Jan Magnussen in the Sandown 500 and Bathurst 1000 events.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020