The latest round of our 2012 F1 Predictions Competition is now open for business, and you can enter and edit your predictions for the Italian Grand Prix right up until five minutes before qualifying!
Entry is open to all of our readers, and it’s so easy to submit your predictions now that our tipping portal is back online!
All you’ll need to do is predict:
- which driver will win pole position and the race
- which two teams will earn the best finishes in the race
- which eight drivers will finish in the top-eight positions
Bonus point are awarded to any entrant who correctly guesses an entire round!
You can also choose to ‘double up’ your points tally for the Italian Grand Prix – but be careful, you can only do this once per season!
To enter your predictions for the Italian Grand Prix, click here.
To view the current points’ standings after the Belgian Grand Prix, click here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tony Trimmer - 20 February, 2019
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019