The leaderboard in the RichardsF1.com F1 Predictions Competition had one of its biggest shake-ups in recent rounds in the wake of the Italian Grand Prix – a round that saw three of this year’s championship challengers all fail to finish…
Sensing that Monza’s long straights weren’t going to suit the Red Bull Racing team, a few clever entrants opted to tip neither Sebastian Vettel nor Mark Webber, but the closeness in speed between McLaren and Ferrari (before qualifying) saw most of you split between these two teams and their drivers in picking pole position and the race-winner.
As it was, Lewis Hamilton swept to his twentieth career victory, while Sergio Pérez delivered one of the races of his career – a performance few of us really saw coming – to overhaul the Ferraris and finish second. As our race review told all, it was an excellent Grand Prix.
Up at the front, our RichardsF1.com journalist team continues to hold a 1-2-3 in the points standings, while features writer Jen Smith (jenifermarie) sits well-placed in fourth, and is the highest placed entrant yet to use her ‘Double Up’ gamble.
It was a high-scoring round for many, and several entrants netted themselves some good points hauls to move up the leaderboard.
So where did you finish up after the race at the Monza? CLICK HERE to find out.
Entries for the upcoming Singapore Grand Prix will be open in the week leading up to the event.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020